Link to Registration form
Johnson Middle School Winter After School Activities And Academic Enrichment Courses
Johnson Middle School is pleased to be able to offer after school activities and academic enrichment courses for our students. Each afterschool activity is coordinated and supervised by a teacher or other staff member. Enrichment courses may also be coordinated and supervised by Walpole high school students. All activities run from 2:30 – 3:40.
- Afterschool activities will meet for 8 session dates and most enrichment courses will meet for the first 6 sessions. Activities will meet for 8 sessions unless noted.
- All participating students and parents should have transportation plans made before school on the day of the activity. Bus students will be able to take the late bus on Monday – Thursday.
- There will be no refunds or make-up classes if a student is absent. Classes will be adjusted for cancellations if necessary.
- The cost for all activities and courses is $30.There may be an addition supply cost, depending on the class (listed next to class description).A small portion of the activity cost may be used for administrative purposes and supplies. Checks should be made payable to Walpole Public Schools.
- Individual student registration for the activity will not occur until the completed enrollment form and fee have been turned in.
- Please include separate payment for each activity and enrichment course. Your payment will be returned if the activity is oversubscribed or does not run.
- Enrollment for activities is done on a first come, first served basis, as some classes are limited in size. Students should assume they are registered for a course unless they hear otherwise.
- There are funds available for students who might not otherwise be able to register for a class due to the cost.Please include a separate note along with the registration form or contact Mr. Colchamiro directly.
Tuesday Jan 12, 19, 26, Feb 2, 9, 23, March 1, 8
Wednesday Jan 13, 20, 27, Feb 3, 10, 24, March 2, 9
Thursday Jan 14, 21, 28, Feb 4, 11, 25, March 3, 10