The PAC is an organization of all parents and guardians which serves as an open forum for the sharing of ideas and discussion of school-related issues, encourages parental participation, and supports and enhances the educational process.
- Inform parents about the school and the needs of students.
- Represent the needs and concerns of Johnson Middle School to system and town-wide representatives as well as to any school-related groups and committees.
- Offer speakers and discussion groups on topics of interest.
- Provide student enrichment programs.
- Provide parent volunteers to support both daily school routine and extra-curricular activities.
- Recognize personal or professional events and accomplishments of staff and students.
- Raise funds to implement above goals.
Kara Avelar and Nicole Jdey